Wednesday, September 16, 2009

where's home?

"My home isn't about being grounded in one corner of the planet. It's about being in love and being lost in the middle of an amazing adventure, witnessing sunbursts over horizons of every timezones."

-Jason Mraz


I love to travel. That's a fact. Period.

Not alone, though... have thought about that at one point but I chickened out! Yea, you heard it right! Just the thought of it made me sad, thus, no further steps were taken.

I love to travel. With my family. With my friends. With that someone special.

Imagine going to a new, strange place, taking pictures, being awed and stunned by your new-found wonders, the sights, the sounds, the smells, the people. You look around and realized you are traveling all by yourself. I sure can't. Not this time. Or maybe, not yet.

I love to travel. This is where I will share with you, "My Home"... which according to J isn't confined in one place. I most definitely agree.

I love to travel.

Do you love to travel?

Let's go! Let's travel together!

No comments:

Post a Comment